AWRE is being held at the Royal College of Physicians (RCP), 11 St Andrew's Place, Regent's Park, London NW1 4LE. Getting to the RCP is simple. Within easy access to all London's major airports, superb connections from all mainline rail stations including Euston, King's Cross and St Pancras (Eurostar) Stations, a short walk from Regent's Park, Great Portland Street or Warren Street underground stations, and moments from numerous hotels.
How to get thereBy London Underground
With its stunning park location, the RCP offers an impressive setting for AWR Europe. Regent's Park is a huge, green expanse in the heart of the capital, within close proximity of London's main attractions and The City. Close to popular attractions including London Zoo (set in Regent's Park), Madame Tussauds, Marylebone High Street, The British Museum, Camden Town and London's best shopping streets such as Covent Garden, Oxford Circus, Regent's Street and Bond Street. Other main attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and The Houses of Parliament are a short ride away on public transport or taxi.
- 5 mins walk from Regent’s Park station (Bakerloo line)
- 5 mins walk from Great Portland Street Station (Circle, Metropolitan & Hammersmith and City lines)
- 10 mins walk from Warren Street Station (Northern and Victoria lines)
- 15 mins walk from Euston Station
- 20 mins walk from King’s Cross and St Pancras Stations (national and international rail services)
- 30 mins walk from Marylebone Station (10 mins by taxi)
- Served by bus routes: 18, 27, 30, 205, 453, C2
- Easy access via M40 and M1 motorways
- Car parking: The RCP offers free parking to disabled guests by prior arrangement (Tel: 020 7034 4900). The nearest public car park is the Portland Place NCP car park, just 5 mins walk from RCP. Click here to book
Please click here
for a map of nearby hotels